Ep 35 | Moving + Living Abroad During a Global Pandemic with Rachel V. Hill
Welcome to Season 3 where I speak to women in the travel industry who are making an impact and helping others live their best lives. We talk about everything including corporate runaway stories, remote work tips, grief and travel, planning for retirement, solo female travel, moving abroad, building generational income, and much more!
In this episode I speak with Rachel V. Hill. Rachel is a trailblazing Travelpreneur, Speaker, and Published Author who joins us to talk about moving and living abroad during the pandemic.
This is a question that comes up a lot in our community! People want to know if they can move abroad, if they should move abroad, and how to move abroad during these unprecedented times. Rachel will cover all this and more (she even takes a few community questions)! And share with us her own move abroad – to Mexico in the midst of COVID.
What we discuss:
- Her “retirement” from corporate america and how she launched a successful six-figure travel influencer brand
- How she prepared to travel the world long-term
- Her advice for women who want to hit refresh but are paralyzed by fear and the unknown
- If moving abroad during the pandemic is possible
- How she moved to Mexico in 2020
- What you need to be aware of before making the leap in the current state of the world
- How to find official COVID-19 protocol resources in your new country
- How to deal with COVID-19 related challenges on your own abroad?
- and much much more!
Named one of the “11 Influential Black Women in Travel You Should Know” by Travel Noire, Rachel V. Hill is a trailblazing Travelpreneur, Speaker, and Published Author. With a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing, she has merged her expertise in Tech and Digital Marketing and passion for travel into a global brand.
Now running a marketing agency, Rachel’s passion is to hit new and veteran travel professionals up level their marketing with high-ticket digital products and automated processes.
Connect with Rachel on her website, Instagram, LinkedIn, and check out her podcast.