Ep. 11 - SHR Morocco Retreat: 7 Lessons Learned from Spending a Week with 12 Incredible Women
April 2019, in less than a year and a half after starting the She Hit Refresh online community, we ran our first ever retreat when twelve women went to Morocco for a magical week of exploration, introspection, and inspiration. It exceeded every expectation we had! After spending 7 solid days with people you can’t help but take away something powerful from the experience. In this episode, She Hit Refresh’s founders recap the retreat and talk about the 7 lessons learned after spending a week with 12 incredible women.
A big thanks to Rogue Expeditions, the logistics team who went above and beyond to make this an unforgettable and seamless experience.
What We Discuss
- Goals and expectations of the retreat
- Examples how attendees overcame their fears during the retreat
- Community building events which took place during the event
- Review of 7 lessons learned and how these skills/moments can be applied to your future
- Retreat follow up and future retreat plans
Join our Next Retreat