Ep 12 | Burnout, Belonging and the Art of Reinvention with Kay Fabella
May is Mental Health Awareness Month and a topic that is very dear to our guest Kay Fabella. Kay joins us on the podcast to talk about burnout and how her diagnosis of depression led her on a path of reinvention. Part of her refresh has been moving to Spain, starting an online business, and creating boundaries to protect her mental health. Reinvention is a life long process and one that can leave you feeling isolated and lonely when those around you don’t understand the unconventional path you’re on. Listen in as Kay shares her tips to find belonging and feel less alone.
What We Discuss
- Kay shares her personal story and depression diagnosis
- How Kay’s diagnosis prompted her on a path of reinvention
- Challenges of creating a supportive community while hitting refresh
- Kay’s definition of freedom as a core value and how that has shaped her life
- Kay’s process of starting her own business and the revelations that came along with it