Ep 43 | Be the CEO of Your Life with Lucy Liu
Welcome to Season 4 of the She Hit Refresh podcast. A podcast for women age 30 and up who want to break free from routine and start a life of travel. Specifically women who want to move abroad or travel the world long-term. I sit down with women who have made their refresh dreams come true and discuss how and why they moved abroad or hit the road to travel.
In this episode I speak to Lucy Liu, not Charlie’s angels or Ally McBeal, but an equally if not more inspirational Lucy Liu! A fellow podcaster, I met Lucy when we were both on a panel at the virtual summit, Podthon. I’m excited to share her story for many reasons, and especially because this is our first guest who has relocated to Taiwan!
- What it’s been like to live in Taiwan for two decades
- What are the challenges and opportunities of living in Taiwan
- How she transitioned from being a financial advisor to becoming a life coach
- What is a life coach and what they can do for you
- What it’s like to raise a child between to countries and cultures
- Why it’s important to find your community
- and more!
Connect with Lucy on her website Lucy Liu Coaching, listen to her podcast The Lucy Liu Show, and follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin!