Ep 46 | Creating the Change You Want to See in Your Life with Jacinda Fuller
Welcome to Season 4 of the She Hit Refresh podcast. A podcast for women age 30 and up who want to break free from routine and start a life of travel. Specifically women who want to move abroad or travel the world long-term. I sit down with women who have made their refresh dreams come true and discuss how and why they moved abroad or hit the road to travel.
- Her former life in the U.S.
- Facing burnout as a teacher
- Coming to Spain to teach English in the language assistant program
- Moving to Spain during a pandemic
- Life in Fuengirola, Spain
- Changing careers from teaching to instructional design or virtual assistant
- Learning Spanish
- Challenges of living in Spain
- The best parts of living in southern Spain
- What her family and friends thought about her move abroad
- and more!
Jacinda was born and raised in Oklahoma, home of tornado alley. She’s an educator and virtual assistant. She have a love for learning and new experiences. You can likely catch her taking in the sun while strolling the paseo. It’s her go-to place. She’s currently living in Spain and loving the cañas, vino, and Andalucian lifestyle!
Follow Jacinda and connect with her on Instagram.
If you’re looking to move to Europe check out our guide on the 17 easiest countries to move to (based on viable visa options). You’ll find over 50 visas—and their requirements—including digital nomad visas, work visas, non-lucrative visas, student visas, investment visas and more so that you can move abroad! Make your dream of living in Europe long-term a reality! Grab your copy of I’m Outta Here! An American’s Ultimate Visa Guide to Living in Europe today!