Ep 49 | How Life Listens When You Dare to Take a Chance with Maria Rivera
Welcome to Season 4 of the She Hit Refresh podcast. A podcast for women age 30 and up who want to break free from routine and start a life of travel. Specifically women who want to move abroad or travel the world long-term. I sit down with women who have made their refresh dreams come true and discuss how and why they moved abroad or hit the road to travel.
- Finding in love at 44 in the most unexpected places
- Dating long-distance between continents
- Moving abroad for love
- Advice for finding love “later in life”
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- Creating a business model that allows you to work from anywhere in the world
- What life is like living in the Basque Country (northern Spain)
- How her mom followed her to Spain at the age of 73!
- and much much more!
If you’re looking to move to Europe check out our guide on the 17 easiest countries to move to (based on viable visa options). You’ll find over 50 visas—and their requirements—including digital nomad visas, work visas, non-lucrative visas, student visas, investment visas and more so that you can move abroad! Make your dream of living in Europe long-term a reality! Grab your copy of I’m Outta Here! An American’s Ultimate Visa Guide to Living in Europe today!