Ep 28 | 2020, This Is My Year!...Oh Wait, Is It?
In this season I’ll be speaking to women in the travel industry who are having an impact on the travel and helping others live their best lives. We’ll cover corporate runaway stories, remote work tips, grief and travel, planning for retirement, solo female travel, moving abroad, building generational income, and much more!
In this episode I sit down with She Hit Refresh co-founder Annette Villarreal to catch up and talk about what has transpired in the last year and half since we last sat down together.
Listen to the podcast here!
What we discuss
- Our wins and our challenges for 2019 and 2020
- The unexpected curveballs that life threw our way
- Getting COVID
- Thoughts on turning 40 and 45
- Why getting off the hamster wheel and getting out of Austin is such a battle for Annette
- Dating, kids and where they rank on the list of priorities
- What we want to focus on for the rest of the year
- My possible move out of Madrid
Listen, Review & Subscribe
If you enjoyed this episode we’d love if you could rate, review and subscribe to the She Hit Refresh podcast.