Ep 37 | Master Your Move Abroad and Live a Life of Ease with Sienna J. Brown
Welcome to Season 3 where I speak to women in the travel industry who are making an impact and helping others live their best lives. We talk about everything including corporate runaway stories, remote work tips, grief and travel, planning for retirement, solo female travel, moving abroad, building generational income, and much more!
In this episode I speak with my friend, mentor and source of inspiration, Sienna J. Brown. Sienna is the founder of Master Your Move Abroad. She joins us to talks to us about her own move from the U.S. to Spain and how she created a life she loves, on her own terms.
What we discuss
- Her move from the U.S. to Spain
- Her life and career pre-Spain including a stint at Vera Wang
- How she went from teaching English abroad to getting hired by a Spanish company and founding her business
- Her advice for those who want to live abroad but don’t want to teach English
- The challenges she’s faced abroad
- How she’s been able to create a life she loves
- What a typical day in Javea for her looks like
- What holds most people back from success
- and much much more!
Sienna J. Brown is the founder of Master Your Move Abroad where she teaches women how to find the clarity, career and community they need to build a life abroad on their own terms. Her mission is to empower and elevate women in their personal and professional lives. She’s been featured in international publications like Vogue, CNN, Travel & Leisure, TEDx and more