Ep 36 | From Project Manager to Startup Founder: Leaving Corporate America to Launch a Business in France with Nicole Caba
Welcome to Season 3 where I speak to women in the travel industry who are making an impact and helping others live their best lives. We talk about everything including corporate runaway stories, remote work tips, grief and travel, planning for retirement, solo female travel, moving abroad, building generational income, and much more!
In this episode I speak with Nicole Caba. Nicole is a Dominican-American who left her 6-figure salaried career in New York to hit refresh at a new life in beautiful Lyon, France to launch her own tech startup, Avvinue, that helps others plan, manage and finance their move down the block or around the world.
- Leaving her corporate job to go all in on her business idea
- Why and how she moved to France
- What is the French Tech Visa?
- How she prepared for her move abroad in one months time
- As a child of immigrants, reflecting the journey of being an immigrant abroad
- The challenges of starting a business abroad
- Is it a good time for people to move abroad?
- and much much more!