Ep 6 | How to Start a Career in Digital Marketing: Kari DePhillips, the Content Factory and Workationing
Are you ready to break free from your 9-5 and live your best life? If you are ready to get untethered and start a career in digital marketing take a listen to this interview with online marketing expert Kari DePhillips from The Content Factory and Workationing.
Kari’s podcast Workationing chronicles her adventures, along with her bestie Kelly Chase, as they try out the digital nomad life and take their work with them around the world. In this podcast Cepee, She Hit Refresh’s co-founder, talks to Kari about her leap into the online world and her advice for others.
What We Discuss
- How Kari went from freelancing to starting her own thriving business, The Content Factory
- Kari’s motivation for taking work and life on the road to live as a digital nomad and what “workationing” has taught her
- How Kari started a company in the Netherlands and obtained European residency
- Kari’s advice for starting a career in digital marketing: What are the best paying fields? How to find a job when you have no experience? Where to find work?..and more!
- Her #1 pro-tip for success in digital marketing
Kari DePhillips is the owner of The Content Factory, a fully-remote digital marketing agency that represents brands ranging from ASTROGLIDE to enterprise-level SaaS companies. Kari also co-hosts the Workationing podcast, which chronicles her adventures in becoming a digital nomad and traveling the world. Thrive has named her a “limit-breaking female founder” and NBC News has referred to her as a “CEO who takes job perks to the max” for her approach to business management.
For more information on digital nomadism, join Kari’s Facebook group, Workationing.
If you want to build your skills in SEO check out her online course Rise and Convert that follows the exact strategies she uses to drives targeted traffic that converts, for her clients.